Next Generation Artificial Intelligence Research Center (AI Center) attempts to transcend the framework and limitations of current AI technology to construct a novel scheme of science and technology regarding human and artificial intelligence. It will be truly beneficial for humans, driving future society, industry, economy, culture and research. Based on the new scheme, the AI Center will also propose and realize a vision/design of the future society and contribute to advanced education of next leaders. In order to realize these, the AI Center is established as an inter-school research organization to unite all relevant disciplines of the University of Tokyo from science and technology to the humanities as well as external collaborations for powerful syntheses.
- AY2023 UTokyo-TOYOTA Study Abroad Scholarship for the study and research in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Behavioral Modeling Summer School
2022 9/23-25 Online/Hybrid in Engineering Bldg. 1
- The AI Seminar Series, “When Neural Search Meets Generative AI” (2022/07/13)
- Please join us on January 19th for The Rise of Robots During COVID-19; US-Japan Links
- 【Press Releases】Machine learning models quantum devices – A novel algorithm allows for efficient and accurate verification of quantum devices
- AY2022 UTokyo-TOYOTA Study Abroad Scholarship for the study and research in the field of Artificial Intelligence