Next Generation Artificial Intelligence Research Center (AI Center) attempts to transcend the framework and limitations of current AI technology to construct a novel scheme of science and technology regarding human and artificial intelligence. It will be truly beneficial for humans, driving future society, industry, economy, culture and research. Based on the new scheme, the AI Center will also propose and realize a vision/design of the future society and contribute to advanced education of next leaders. In order to realize these, the AI Center is established as an inter-school research organization to unite all relevant disciplines of the University of Tokyo from science and technology to the humanities as well as external collaborations for powerful syntheses.
- The 1st AI Center Symposium -Towards the Next Generation of Intelligent Science will take place. (2020/12/04)
- The 2nd AI seminar hosted by our center, including the Special Lecture on “Advanced Artificial Intelligence II” will take place. (2020/12/15) 【Only for UT members】
- The ninth Annual Academic Conference on the Developmental Neuroscience Society of Japan (2020/11/28)
- Project Researcher OGURA Yukiko, Project Researcher HARA Yusuke and Project Researcher YAMASHITA Hiroshi were assigned to Department of Social Cooperation Program “Intelligent Mobility Society Design”
- Project Professor TANIKAWA Tomohiro was assigned to Department of Social Cooperation Program “Intelligent Mobility Society Design”