Next Generation Artificial Intelligence Research Center (AI Center) attempts to transcend the framework and limitations of current AI technology to construct a novel scheme of science and technology regarding human and artificial intelligence. It will be truly beneficial for humans, driving future society, industry, economy, culture and research. Based on the new scheme, the AI Center will also propose and realize a vision/design of the future society and contribute to advanced education of next leaders. In order to realize these, the AI Center is established as an inter-school research organization to unite all relevant disciplines of the University of Tokyo from science and technology to the humanities as well as external collaborations for powerful syntheses.
- 2023/11/14, Microsoft co-hosted AI Forum 2023
- Please be informed: Call for applications – DAAD Networking Tour on Human-centered AI
- Information about Google 2023 exploreCSR and Award for Inclusion Research
- Request for Questionnaire on AI Research *Limited to UTokyo researchers (faculty and staff)
- 2023/4/21, “The Future Enabled by Trustworthy Digital Technology”
- A*STAR CFAR visited AI Center